Group Spa Events
- Bridal Parties
- Girls/Ladies Night
- Corporate Relaxation Retreats
- Birthday Parties
We offer the ideal setting for corporate outings, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, baby showers, couples’ parties, reunions and more. Enjoy a combination of spa services, pampering, quality time with your friends, family or colleagues, and optional food & drink. We are experts at arranging and coordinating group spa events so that you can relax and enjoy!
As soon as you know what treatments your guests would like, the group booking process usually proceeds as follows:
- Four or more people receiving any package combination (multiple services, either standard packages or al la carte) are considered a group.
- We can block a specified number of spa appointments up to 6 months prior to the event date, but inquiries may be taken earlier based on availability. We ask for at least one month advanced notice to accommodate any group event.
- All appointments are based on availability, so holding these appointments guarantees your specific services.
- We customize all group spa packages based on services you are interested in and the price range per each individual. All packages must include two services or more for an individual to receive a discounted rate.
- Up to 10 days prior to your event we can communicate and make any changes to your block of appointments. All non-required services must be canceled at that 10 day deadline.
- After the 10 day deadline any remaining services are non cancelable and are not changeable. Name changes will be accepted up to 72 hours prior to your event.
- All services booked within 10 days of an event are non-cancelable and are not changeable.
- We guarantee a qualified therapist at the time of your appointment. We book services with therapists based on their specialties, therefore, due to the levels of staffing on any given day, we ask that any cancellations be given by the deadline.
- All services will be booked through one person here at the spa, the Spa Group Coordinator, and one person representing your company or group. We require a contract to be signed a minimum of 10 days prior to your event that states our group cancellation policy. We also ask for a nonrefundable deposit, and a credit card number to secure all appointments booked.
- Our Spa Group Coordinator can arrange catering, or groups many bring in their own food. Coffee, water and tea are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages may be brought in by the group. Glassware and openers are available for your evening if requested.
- Food can be provided at an added fee per person. Special arrangements can be made for rental of the entire spa facility. Please discuss this option with our Spa Group Coordinator.