A Medical•Day Spa Like No Other
We specialize in a variety of treatments, including face and body services. Our goal is to use one or a combination of rejuvenation treatments to improve your complexion and skin health.
The Spa at Spring Ridge is dedicated to making your spa experience truly memorable. We regularly post specials on a variety of our services. Make sure to check the website for the latest specials, Financing options or sign up today to receive emails and updates.Book Your Appointment
Our Medical Spa in Reading, PA, Offers:
- Facial treatments include services such as facials, peels, microneedling, and laser treatments. These facial treatments are designed to provide a more youthful and rejuvenated complexion.
- Body treatments include services such as cellulite reduction, cryotherapy, exfoliation, fat reduction, hair removal, laser treatments, and light therapy. Many of these treatments are relaxing and will restore the properties of your skin.
- Nails services include manicures and pedicures as well as hand and foot treatments. These services will soothe both your hands and feet while softening and improving the look of your nails.
- Laser treatments are used to reduce acne scars, signs of aging, pockets of fat, unwanted hair, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, tattoos, and veins. These services treat damaged skin and signs of aging.
- Treatments for men include facials, cryotherapy, hair removal, HydraFacial®, injectables, laser services, massages, pedicures, and tattoo removal.
We look forward to serving you!
Join Our Mailing List
Our Medical Director Benjamin Schlechter MD, FACS
- Over 25 Years of Surgical & Skin Experience
- Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Doctor Is in the House (Works Daily With Spa Staff & Clients)
- Expert in Laser Technologies & Skin Care
- Synergistic Approach to Plastic Surgery Procedures & Spa Services
- 25,000+ Procedures Performed
- Trained Directly With Dr. Zein Obagi
- Owner of The Spa and Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery
Ask the Experts
Licensed Aesthetician and Laser Technician
The Life Cycle of a Facial
There are several advantages to getting a facial, including treatments for acne, dehydrated, and dull skin…Learn More
General Skin Health
Skin health is an indispensable part of your overall health and appearance. Taking care of your skin preserves its quality and vitality and can help you maintain a youthful look through the passing years. Our skin care experts, under the direction of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Benjamin Schlechter, can evaluate your skin and craft a customized skin care plan to help you achieve healthy, younger-looking skin. At-home skin care practices combined with skin care products and spa services can maximize your skin health to keep you looking vibrant and youthful.Learn More
Acne is the most common skin disorder in the United States and affects teens, young adults, and men and women of all ages. Even when acne is mild, this medical condition can result in physical scarring, anxiety, and emotional distress. Our medical aestheticians can use the latest procedures and technologies to custom-treat your acne issues. Advances in acne laser procedures and skin care treatments can give you the smooth and clear skin you’ve always wanted.Learn More
The key component of any anti-aging treatment plan begins by selecting the best products to suit your skin. As you know the marketing blitz with regard to skin products can be overwhelming. Our professionals help you sort through the hype of the fads in skincare by educating you on various product ingredients and their overall effectiveness. You will learn why expensive over-the-counter creams may not be as effective as a lower-priced medical-grade product.Learn More
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition in which patches of skin are darker in color than the surrounding skin tissue. Freckles, sun spots, melasma, and other darkened skin patches caused mainly by sun exposure or aging are all examples of hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation occurs where there is an excess of melanin, which is the body’s pigment that produces natural skin coloring. It is usually harmless, but many people are bothered by its appearance and seek treatment to achieve a more even skin tone.Learn More
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that causes redness and swelling on the face, scalp, neck, ears, chest, and back. While the condition may first manifest as a tendency to blush easily, over time it can progress to persistent redness with visible blood vessels and pimples in the center of the face. Our spa experts can customize laser treatments and routine facial treatments to significantly reduce the appearance of redness and provide you with a more even skin tone.Learn More
The Spa at Spring Ridge
2603 Keiser Blvd , Suite 202
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: (610) 927-3223Get Directions
See for Yourself
“I Love The Spa at Spring Ridge. I have gone for a few different services and none of the therapists disappoint! My husband and I had a wonderful experience...” - Sara F.