Gift Card Disclaimer
2020 Holiday Gift Card Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Holiday Gift Card, I am acknowledging that I have read and understand how the 2020 Holiday Gift Cards can be used as I am purchasing one for The Spa at Spring Ridge.
- The base gift card can be used on discounted and full price services.
- The base gift card cannot be used for gratuities.
- The base gift card cannot be split among people or client accounts.
- None of these gift cards can be used on Botox or fillers.
- The gift cards cannot be purchased and used the same day.
- Gift cards must be presented at time of service unless previously put on account.
- The Extra gift cards cannot be used on discounted items.
- The extra gift cards can be used by someone other than the holder of the main gift card.
- Spa product return policies apply.
- The Extra gift cards expire 12/31/2021.
- The gift cards are nonrefundable.
More For Less Gift Card Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Gift Card, I am acknowledging that I have read and understand how the more for less gift cards can be used as I am purchasing one for The Spa at Spring Ridge.
The More For Less Gift cards cannot be used with any other promotional offers, this includes but is not limited to last minute specials, monthly promotions, discounts for booking multiple services or parties, any package pricing for hair, laser peels needling.
These Gift cards cannot be returned they are a final sale.
The Gift cards cannot be used on permanent make-up services.
These Cards are non-transferrable which means they cannot be given to someone else to use or split among multiple users.
The Gift Cards cannot be used at Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, or for any filler or Botox treatments. The plastic surgery practice does offer their own gift cards.
If the Gift card is purchased for an in spa pickup and no one picks them up with 14 days they will be held on account, and a phone call or email will be sent to the purchaser to notify them.
Gift cards cannot be used for tips.
Cards should be presented at the time of service unless they were put onto the account.
The Spa at Spring Ridge is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged cards or unauthorized use.
We do keep records so we will do our best in these types of situations to rectify if possible.