enlighten® by CUTERA®Get More Info
The enlighten® laser by CUTERA® uses pico technology to remove tattoos and pigmented lesions. This versatile machine uses the latest generation laser technology for vascular and pigmentation treatments. The enlighten® effectively removes all ink colors with fewer treatments. The enlighten® treatment is the most effective product of its type on the market and can permanently remove tattoos for patients with all skin types. In addition to tattoo removal, the enlighten® can address skin lesions and pigmentation irregularities, such as brown spots, acne scars, and benign lesions.
Click here for more information about the enlighten® by CUTERA®.
Purpose: Anti-Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Tattoo Removal
excel® V+ by CUTERA®Get More Info
The excel® V+ by CUTERA® is the latest generation laser technology for vascular and pigmentation concerns. Designed with input from today’s leading dermatologists, the excel® V+ is a solid-state laser that treats a wide variety of skin concerns by using two unique handpieces—the Genesis V™ and the CoolView™—and two different wavelengths. The excel® V+ laser offers the most extensive range of treatment options. The two distinct wavelengths can address more than 20 skin irregularities, including superficial and deep vascular concerns, pigmented lesions, and signs of aging. The Spa at Spring Ridge offers customizable excel® V+ treatments to target specific concerns or provide overall facial rejuvenation.
This system is safe and appropriate for all skin types.
Click here for more information about the excel® V+ by CUTERA®.
Purpose: Anti-Aging, Facial Veins, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea
Treatment Time: 30 Minutes
Recommended Time Between Treatments for Optimal Results: 3 to 4 weeks
Icon™ 1540 Laser Fractional Non-Ablative LaserGet More Info
This non-ablative fractional laser treatment offers superior results with little to no downtime. The 1540 fractional microbeams penetrate deep into the skin, stimulating fibroblasts to create more collagen. The controlled thermal injury induced by the laser results in a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. This non-ablative approach offers significant improvement of fine lines, loss of firmness, acne scarring, stretch marks, surgical scars, pigmentation, and uneven texture. A series of two to four treatments are generally recommended for optimal results.
Click here for more information about the Icon™ 1540 Laser Fractional Non-Ablative Laser
Purpose: Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Scar Removal
Recommended Time Between Treatments for Optimal Results: 4 to 6 weeks
IPL/PhotofacialGet More Info
Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment, also referred to as photorejuvenation treatment or photofacial treatment, is a non-surgical cosmetic skin procedure commonly used to correct skin irregularities and reverse the signs of aging. IPL treatments can treat a wide range of skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation and facial telangiectasia (broken facial capillaries). With a series of three to five treatments, the skin looks bright and rejuvenated. Consultation required.
Click here for more information about the Palomar Icon laser MaxG IPL handpiece we use for IPL treatments.
Purpose: Anti-Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea
Recommended Time Between Treatments for Optimal Results: 4 Weeks
PicoSure® FOCUS™ Lens ArrayGet More Info
PicoSure® FOCUS™ Lens Array is a highly unique laser that is the next generation for skin revitalization and rejuvenation. This treatment addresses sun damage (skin discoloration), fine lines, texture, scars, and even stretch marks. A quick and gentle treatment allows the lens array to reach precise skin depths. Each pulse treats only 10 percent of the skin at the high-energy picosecond Focus level, and the remaining 90 percent of the skin receives the lower level energy. This allows deeper penetration into the dermis and promotes collagen formation, elastin growth, and a non-traumatic tissue healing response that softens scars and stretch marks. The result is higher safety, only one to two days of tenderness, and better outcomes. Treatment is safe for all skin types and can be used on the face, neck, chest, hands, arms, and legs.
A series of three treatments spaced three to four weeks apart is recommended for optimal results.
Click here to learn more about the PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array.
Purpose: Acne, Hyperpigmentation
Recommended Time Between Treatments for Optimal Results: 4 weeks