Fantasy Tan Customized airbrush tan
$40 per session
How does it work?
Our trained professionals will spray the special tanning formula onto your body. The amino acids in your skin will respond naturally to the DHA and other complementary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen.
Fantasy Tan eliminates all of the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and spray tanning booths. There is no streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. This is a personal treatment tailored to your individual needs. No two people are alike, and your spray tan should suit you and your skin type
. We have 3 beautiful Fantasy Tan shades to choose from-SunSpray Bronze (light), Chocolate Tan (medium), and SunSet Bliss (dark).
How long should my tan last?
The average result is 7-10 days of color. Factors such as skin type, activities, and maintenance can cause your results to vary.
Is spray tanning safe?
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is known as dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple non-toxic sugar. It is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane. DHA is FDA approved.
How long does a tanning session take?
On average, a full body session can take 20-30 minutes.
What should I wear?
Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics. You may wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Many times clients wear an older bathing suit during the spray tan session.
For the healthiest tan, start with the healthiest skin
- Exfoliate your skin the night before. This promotes an even overage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
- Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your tanning appointment or Shave 8 hours before or after your post tanning shower.
- Remove or avoid wearing make-up and moisturizer as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
Maintaining Your Fantasy Tan
For the most beautiful, longest lasting tan develop a healthy skin regimen
- Wait at least 8 to 12 hours before showering.
- Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower. Avoid moisturizers with AHA’s because they promote exfoliation.
- Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin. Pat your skin dry after bathing and showering.
- Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.