How Does Vitamin IV Drip Therapy Rejuvenate the Skin?
Daily activities, stress, and other factors play a significant role in the aging process and a decrease in energy levels. Intravenous, or IV, vitamin therapy is a process of administering essential vitamins and minerals into the body through the bloodstream. When vitamins are consumed orally, they are filtered through the stomach and intestines, so only a fraction of the nutrients are absorbed by the body. The goal of vitamin drip IV therapy is to benefit the body by increasing the percentage of vitamins and minerals absorbed. This treatment can:
- Rejuvenate the skin for a youthful appearance
- Combat allergies
- Hydrate the body
- Improve energy by addressing fatigue
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce jet lag or hangovers
What Does IV Therapy Do?
This is a practical approach that delivers natural vitamins, minerals, and nutrients directly to your bloodstream. By skipping the digestive tract, it allows full absorption of nutrients, making them immediately available for your body. Adverse side effects from these minimally invasive, effective, and safe treatments are very rare. Maintaining a healthy diet is essential for optimal health benefits, but it is difficult to obtain all the nutrients needed to properly function through diet, exercise, and oral vitamins alone. IV treatments can help supplement this gap to improve overall health. Each formula contains customized combinations of antioxidants, electrolytes, essential fluids, and vitamins. The IV bag is hung above the patient’s head and gravity allows the treatment to gradually enter the veins.
How Long Do Treatments Take?
Sessions typically take 30 to 90 minutes to complete, but you should plan for your appointment to last about two hours total, as everyone has different absorption rates and requirements. With routine treatments, long-lasting effects can be achieved.
What Can IV Treatment Improve?
There are many different options for vitamin IV drip therapy, which will be discussed during your consultation to ensure the most effective vitamins are administered. Treatments can include any of the following:
- Ultimate Infusion: Rehydrates the body, replenishes brain cells, improves focus and clarity, and supports healthy liver function.
- Immune Defense: Protects the body from illness and boosts energy.
- Recovery: Hydrates, enhances the immune system, energizes, and reduces headaches and migraines caused by stress.
- Focus Fusion: Improves your overall physical health and mood, reduces stress and anxiety, promotes focus, and boosts the immune system.
- Anti-Aging: Replenishes the cells, slows natural aging, improves energy, and improves overall complexion.
- Youthful Restoration: Focuses on the hair, skin, and nails to enhance growth and reduce the signs of aging.
- Fitness Boost: Addresses exhaustion, fatigue, stamina, and muscle strength, and boosts energy levels.
By restoring your body’s ideal vitamin, mineral, and nutrient levels, IV therapy can significantly reduce or eliminate the negative symptoms caused by a lack of these essential nutrients.