What Is the Best Facial for My Skin Type?
Posted June 18, 2018 in Facials
Walking down the lotion aisle at the drug store can often seem overwhelming. As the fine print on the bottles reads, there are options for dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, combination skin, etc. And just as your skin type determines which facial lotions and creams to use, it also determines which facial will be most beneficial to your complexion. Facials are meant to not only give you a relaxing and soothing experience but also rid your skin of the stresses and toxins of daily life so that you can walk away feeling rejuvenated.
Those with oily skin have an excess amount of oil on their face that creates a constant “greasy” feeling, even if they’ve just washed their face. This excess oil accumulates most heavily around the forehead, nose, and chin, and often leads to pores that are easily clogged.
- The Active Pureness Facial purifies and refreshes oily and acne-prone skin.
- The Environ® Problematic Skin Facial with Peel purifies oily skin through an exfoliating deep clean followed by an added peel that specifically targets oily spots.
Those with sensitive skin are prone to redness, itching, burning, and dryness of the face.
- The Skin Resonance Facial improves and restores significant skin dryness by calming and soothing irritated skin. This facial can benefit sensitive skin that is due to climatic and environmental factors.
- The Circadia Enzyme Treatment rejuvenates and renews sensitive skin by exfoliating superficial cells and improving oxygenation.
- The Environ® Sensitive/Rosacea Facial calms dry skin with a combination of vitamins, antioxidants, and growth factors.
Those with dry skin don’t can’t produce enough oil to lock in moisture. Therefore, they are left with skin that is irritated, tight, and, in severe cases, skin that flakes.
- The Hydramemory Facial hydrates and nourishes dehydrated skin to restore tone and reduce fine lines caused by skin dryness.
- The Olive Oil Facial hydrates extreme dryness by exfoliating the skin with an olive oil scrub that includes olive pulp, plant oils, and vitamins.
As we age, the natural properties of our skin begin to break down, which results in fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- The Age Reversal Facial maintains skin quality by restoring elasticity and firmness while it evens out skin tone. This facial is appropriate for many skin types.
- The Environ® Vitamin-Infused Facial infuses active ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin for ideal rejuvenation.
For more information on these facials, contact the Spa at Spring Ridge today by calling (610) 880-8265.