Itchy, Scaly Scalp? We Have a New Solution for You!
Posted in Itchy Scalp
Brand new to The Spa at Spring Ridge are select Glytone by Ducray hair products; we now carry the Hair Loss and the Scaly Scalp product lines. The Scaly Scalp line is what we will focus on in this blog. It is such a pain when you have a scalp that won’t stop itching. There are so many product lines that promise to relieve that itch, but they don’t all work. Glytone has two different varieties for the scaly scalp. One is for redness, while the other is for itching. You will not use the treatment shampoos every day. The Elution shampoo will be the shampoo you should use between treatment shampoos. Instructions for treatments are below.
This is gentle shampoo to restore the scalp’s natural balance. It can be used as often as you would like. It is recommended to use between the treatment shampoos, as well as follow-up after.
- Benefits: The scalp and hair are soothed and protected. Helps hair regain its prior body and texture. It is very gentle on the scalp.
Red Scaly Scalp- Kertyol P.S.O.
- Contains: Micronized Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, and Ichthyol are contained to improve squamous and plaque appearances on the scalp. The scalp is soothed and calmed.
- Benefits: Calms and soothes irritated scalp. It is well tolerated. Other dermatological treatments can be used in conjunction.
- Proven effectiveness: After six weeks of use, desquamation occurs, and erythema and pruritus are decreased. Appearances of plaques are softened.
- How to use: First shampoo your hair until you get a good lather and massage it into your scalp. Then rinse and repeat. This time, leave on for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse again. Use twice a week for six weeks. It’s recommended to use the Elution shampoo on the days you are not using Kertyol P.S.O.
Itchy Scaly Scalp-Kelual DS
- Contains: Ciclopiroxolamine, Zinc Pyrithione, B-Glycyrrhetinic Acid, and Keluamid are contained to improve squamous appearances on the scalp and to soothe, calm, and remove buildup of flakes.
- Benefits: Calms and soothes irritated scalp. It is well tolerated. Itching and redness are reduced first use.
- Proven effectiveness: Comparable to leading competitor, severe scaly scalp conditions are improved.
- How to use: First shampoo your hair until you get a good lather and massage it into your scalp. Then rinse and repeat. This time, leave on for 2-3 minutes then rinse again. Use three times a week for two weeks then once a week as maintenance. It’s recommended to use the Elution shampoo on the days are not using Kelual DS.
You no longer need to feel uncomfortable with your itchy or red scalp. Call The Spa at Spring Ridge at (610) 880-8265 or stop in to try the Glytone Hair Care products today!