Figure Slimming Tips
Posted in Mind and Body Health
Dieting takes time and is HARD! Every person wishes that there were some quick fixes to go along with dieting to start seeing results. Of course we all know that exercising, drinking plenty of water, and eating our greens are some ways to shed the pounds, but what about in the way we dress? Or are there things that are not the “norm” that we may not have heard about. Below is a list of some tips to help you look slimmer and feel more confident in your body while trying to rid your body of those few extra pounds!
- Look slimmer by matching your shoes to your pants. If you are wearing black, you will look even slimmer!
- With jackets or blazers, look for the ones that accentuate or taper at the waist.
- Try a tailored pencil skirt.
- Wear long cardigans.
- Dress up jeans with heels but don’t forget to tuck in your blouse. This creates a long, slimmer appearance.
- When wearing a belt at the waist, use a wider one instead of a thinner one.
- A slight flare in jeans will give the appearance of smaller hips.
- V necks are flattering on everyone!
- Do not wear prints on areas where you are larger. If you are larger on the bottom wear black pants with prints on top. If you are larger on top, wear a black blouse with prints on bottom.
- Wear red!
- Make sure that your top and pants meet below your waist line.
- Scarves will draw attention to your beautiful face.
- Try pumps that match your skin tone. It will give the illusion of longer legs.
- Accessorize with long necklaces.
- Try layering darker colors underneath the lighter ones.
- Wear clothing that actually fits your figure.
- Regular body treatments will help slim down your waist by breaking up the fat cells and increasing your metabolism.
- Alter your staple articles of clothing.
- Keep your snack evidence! Studies show that when you are surrounded by your snack wrapper or your “guilty pleasures” that you are less likely to continue to eat that way.
- Try the “Tru Sculpt”, this non invasive treatment aids in elimination fat, while tightening the skin.
The Spa At Spring Ridge works with a your LAST DIET, Ideal Protein. Ideal Protein is a safe and effective diet program that utilizes high biological protein foods to aid in consistent weight loss! Call Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery at (610) 880-8265 for a consultation.